Legal & Medical Notice and Disclaimer
The DFW Health Coaches website, www.dfwhealthcoaches.com, was created and developed by Ruthie Guten, with the intention of collaborating with and furthering the interest in health coaching in the North Central Texas area; Specifically, Institute of Integrative Nutrition Health Coaches. The contributors and members of this website and all associated publications, emails, postings, ebooks, programs and/or newsletters do not assume any liability for the information contained herein.
The owners and members of this website cannot guarantee that this site or all its publications and programs will always be available, error-free, uninterrupted, timely or secure.
- The information contained herein reflects only the opinion of the authors, trainers, affiliates, or members.
- In no way is it to be considered medical advice.
- Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner.
- Consult with your doctor before you begin any fitness, exercise, nutrition, diet, weight loss, heart attack or stroke risk reduction program or other change in lifestyle.
- This information is in no way meant to treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness from happening.
Additional Legal Disclaimers, Notices, and Terms of Service
These terms and conditions may change at any time. It is your responsibility to check for updates regularly. This site and all of its content, programs, and publications are to be used solely at your own risk. You understand that dfwhealthcoaches.com, Ruthie Guten, or the listed Health Coaches do not express any guarantees or warranties about any publications, products, programs, content and any other item stemming from dfwhealthcoaches.com.
By accessing the website and/or its publications and programs, you agree to the legal and medical notice, disclaimer, and terms of service stated above. If you do not agree with any part of it, discontinue use of the site, its publications, programs and any other information related to dfwhealthcoaches.com immediately.